Characteristics of batteries with AGM technology
AGM batteries are ideal for vehicles with a large number of accessories which in consequence, require a particular electricity requirement. In addition to an overall better efficiency, they offer various energy recovery systems, to ensure a longer duration over time.
- Optimized cold start: even in the case of low temperatures, these batteries are able to guarantee immediate ignition.
- Optimized charge balance: unlike normal batteries, which must maintain a high charge level to be efficient, the new AGM versions are able to give the right boost even with partial charge. This also allows for the accumulation of new energy from various alternative sources, such as braking energy.
- Higher reserve capacity: it is used to guarantee the correct operation of the electrical system. As mentioned above, in fact, cars with start and stop technology require a much greater electrical requirement. That is why the reserve capacities of the special stop and start batteries will also be maximized.
- Robustness: they are compact, very resistant to mechanical stress and so resistant that they can also be used for military purposes. They can be mounted in any position and can also be used at high altitudes or in the sea, managing best in high temperatures.
- Safety and maintenance: in case of breakage of the container, in fact, the acid leakage is limited; Furthermore, thanks to the division of the glass fiber plates, there is no danger of a short circuit between one cell and another. These batteries are maintenance-free and have an average lifespan of 10 years.
Our assortment includes: car AGM batteries, motorcycle AGM batteries, AGM batteries for campers and AGM batteries for photovoltaics.